Last week’s photographic contribution from Tell-Tale Hearts guitarist Eric Bacher of the band and audience at Greenwich Village West, ca. 1984 — salvaged from a vintage contact sheet — omitted some great shots of the band, including a grainy image of keyboardist/harmonica player Bill Calhoun.
Does anyone recall the date and circumstances of this gig? As we know from other images in the set, it happened before Jerry Cornelius (and hence the Morlocks) moved to San Francisco.
- Tell-Tale Hearts at Greenwich Village West
- Then and now: Greenwich Village West
- Darren Grealish in Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- More sides of David Klowden
- Eric Bacher on national TV
- More shots of the Hearts
- Shots of the Hearts
- Back to the Gaslamp!
- Pictures through the past, darkly
- “Sister Heat”
- What Would Jerry Do?
- The Tell-Tale Hearts (and more) in flyers
- Tell-Tale Hearts take on New Colony Six!
- Ray Brandes: “Monkey Planet”
- Rockin’ Halloween 1984