San Diego Music History :  Che Underground: The Forum The fastest message board... ever.
Discuss the twists and turns of San Diego's rock-'n'-roll underground, yesterday and today 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Branden Daniel at Bar Pink
Posted by: Mmrothenberg (IP Logged)
Date: July 18, 2009 11:15PM

Wow! Che Underground got its first PR pitch this week. Plus, Everybody Gets Laid ... What's not to like? :-)

Do any of our Seattle members know Mr. Daniel?

-------------------------------

Seeing as how you are the site for all that is hip in the way of San Diego area shows, I was hoping to get your attention for this.

I am excited to announce that Branden Daniel & Everybody Gets Laid, Seattle's most amazing, sweaty, gyrating, Psych-Garage Rock n' Roll band will be touring the Western United States in July ’09. Coming to deliver their bombastic live performance experience to you, at:
Bar Pink Elephant on THU July 23rd
3829 30th Street
FREE show, 10pm
Branden Daniel & Everybody Gets Laid (www.myspace.com/brandendaniel)
The Old In Out (www.myspace.com/theoldinoutbandits)

With the release of their third and newest EP "Self-Titled" on Flotation Records, Branden Daniel & EGL have blown up in the NW music scene, including being put into rotation on KEXP and receiving many music enthusiast’s praise from the Western US to the BBC.

“Instead of the sitar-worshipping, hookah-huffing side of the Stones, Daniel looks to the Mason-Dixon, blues-loving, pelvic-thrusting side and dials it up 24 notches."
*Ari Spool, the Stranger Seattle

--
Tour Dates: (More coming soon)

July 15th @ The Comet (Kick off show!) - Seattle, WA

July 16th @ The East End - Portland, OR

July 17th @ Cafe Coda - Chico, CA

July 18th @ The Lounge Underground - Monterey, CA

July 19th @ Kimo's - San Francisco, CA

July 21st @ Silver Factory Studios - Los Angeles, CA

July 23rd @ Bar Pink Elephant - San Diego, CA

July 24th @ the Divebar - Las Vegas, NV

July 25th @ Hotel Monte Vista - Flagstaff, AZ

July 28th @ Rubber Gloves - Dallas, TX

July 29th @ Beerland - Austin, TX

July 31st @ the Lounge on Elm St - Dallas, TX

Aug 2nd @ the Conservatory - OK City, OK

Aug 4th @ 3 Kings Tavern - Denver, CO

Re: Branden Daniel at Bar Pink
Posted by: Simon (IP Logged)
Date: July 19, 2009 02:31AM

I almost went to the Monterey show tonight, which was also to have featured "Shannon and the Clams" and "The Mystery Lights." I intended to go, in fact; I've been meaning to check out Jose's Underground Lounge for some time, although I think it's the kind of venue where I'll be asked if I'm there to pick up my kid. I literally forgot to go! I wish I'd seen this a few hours earlier, as it would have reminded me and piqued my interest...

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.